Technic Office Shelving
Our range of Technic office shelving offers a specialist, premium solution to storage for libraries, offices and educational institutions.
Quick and easy to install and adjust, this type of unit has a maximum bay load of 500kg, meaning you can store large amounts of documents, books and office supplies securely and safely until you need to access them.
Give us a call on 01908 525700 to find out more about our high-quality range of Technic office shelving and speak to a friendly, knowledgeable member of the Action Storage team.
We deliver all over the UK, and to a range of overseas locations. What’s more, with our fast and reliable shipping service, if you’re based in mainland UK, you could see your order delivered the very next day completely free of charge.
Our range of Technic office shelving is highly versatile and applicable to a range of sectors, including:
- Retail: Ideally placed within a retail office, Technic office shelving makes storing staff files easy and accessible. Available in 4 different heights with 4 different levels, you can store a variety of important files in one place
- Education: Whether you’re looking for multi-purpose units to store staff files and important archive boxes or a hygienic shelving solution for sensitive environments, Technic office shelving is a practical storage solution fit for numerous purposes in schools or other educational spaces
- Catering: Technic office shelving benefits from a hygienic ACTIVECOAT powder coating, making it an ideal storage solution for housing staff files in hygiene-sensitive areas
- Healthcare: Because of their ACTIVECOAT powder coating, Technic office shelving is also an effective solution for healthcare organisations, in which cleanliness is of the utmost importance. Store important information safely and securely, with peace of mind that the area is clean and hygienic
Technic office shelving is available in a range of different shelf types, with various depth, width and height options available, too. This level of customisation makes it as easy as can be to find a tailored storage solution that meets your exact requirements based on the space available, the budget you’re working with and the demands of your working environment.
At Action Storage, we provide a beginning-to-end shelving service, incorporating not only the design, manufacture and delivery of your units, but also the installation process itself.
With over 30 years in the industry, we’ll work with you to create a detailed CAD layout tailored to the specific size and format of your facility. Once the initial design has been finalised, your units will be built, delivered and, if this is your preference, professionally installed. With our expert input from start to finish, you can rest assured you’ll be left with an outcome that’s built to last.
On top of our standard shelving design and installation service, we provide the same integrated solutions for mobile shelving – find out more right here.
To discuss our Technic office shelving in more detail, call us on 01908 525700 or send us an email at email@example.com to find out more.
Showing all 4 results
More information about Technic Office Shelving
Our range of Technic office shelving is treated with ACTIVECOAT antibacterial powder coating, allowing these shelves to be placed in even the most stringent hygiene-sensitive environments.
ACTIVECOAT is a hard-wearing, antibacterial powder coating containing elemental silver that’s ionically bonded into a biocompatible ceramic material known as zeolite. This stops the growth of potentially harmful bacteria, fungi, mould, algae and more, reducing the risk of cross-contamination from surface to surface – a feature particularly important in communal facilities where Technic office shelving could be kept.
In addition to the above, ACTIVECOAT has been effectively tested against various harmful bacteria, including:
- Aspergillus niger
- Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA – often referred to as ‘superbug’)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Choice of depths – 250mm and 300mm
- Office shelves are adjustable in 25mm increments
- Weight per shelf is 65kg
- White powder coated as standard, although other colours are available on request
- Available in standard office shelf dimensions – 750mm or 900mm wide x 250mm or 300mm deep
- Available with a flush or canopy shelf to be used at the top of this system to maximise storage space
Find out more about our Technic office shelving or chat with a member of our team about your shelving requirements before you place an order. Call us on 01908 525700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.