Simply Super Garage Shelving
Clutter (and the lack of space it creates) is the true enemy of any garage – whether in the home or a commercial environment. Effective use of space and meticulous organisation are the keys to space utilisation, and our garage storage systems provide an essential solution to an age-old problem.
At Action Storage, we sell integrated Simply Super garage shelving systems made using only the highest quality, most flexible and durable materials to deliver a reliable and versatile storage solutions to our customers – whatever their needs. Made from hard-wearing galvanised steel, these shelving systems are built to last and capable of comfortably storing items of all shapes and sizes.
To find out more about our garage shelving options, give us a call on 01908 525700 and an experienced member of our team of storage experts will be happy to assist. Alternatively, you can always drop us an email at email@example.com.
We deliver across the UK and beyond, with speedy shipping meaning you could receive your order as soon as the very next day.
Compatible with the Supershelf system, our modular garage shelving bays are available in a broad range of options, dimensions and accessories, allowing you to tailor your garage storage to suit your needs.
What’s more, you won’t need to invest in an all-new system if your storage requirements evolve into something greater over time, as we stock both starter garage shelving bays and add-on units to give you the freedom to organise your garage your way. As such, you can rest assured we have a garage storage solution to suit any environment, including:
- In the home – Garages can serve many purposes in the home. Some homeowners use this spot as a place to store all manner of miscellaneous odds and ends, hidden away from guest-facing rooms such as the living room, dining room and kitchen. Other properties are home to DIY fanatics who view their garage as a floor-to-ceiling toolbox where endless equipment is stored for repairs or redecorating, or to green-fingered gardeners who need a permanent home for their landscaping gear. Whether yours is merely practical or purpose-built, though, the need for suitable garage storage is undeniable. Banish space-wasting clutter to a suite of immaculately organised shelves, keeping even the darker corners of your home looking presentable and remaining perfectly practical for retrieving the item in question when the time comes
- In commercial environments – Steel shelving is a necessity in all kinds of professional environments, due to its sturdy construction and accommodating size. Our units are suitable for use in everything from commercial garages and workshops to stockrooms for smaller retail environments – with galvanised steel frames and shelves made from a choice of zinc or black or blue plastic. As well as being versatile in terms of application, our garage shelving units are also impossibly easy to assemble and maintain. Slotting together effortlessly while also being a breeze to clean, investing in these products for your garage will save you money on upgrades, effort on assembly and time on maintenance in the long term
Our Simply Super garage shelving units are available in a choice of 3 height specifications: 1600mm, 2000mm and 2500mm. As a result, this range is suited to a variety of environments, meaning you can find a storage solution that meets your exact requirements.
Likewise, we understand that, in order to effectively optimise your garage for space, you need to be able to utilise every nook and cranny it has to offer. That’s why our shelving units are available in a choice of 900mm or 1200mm widths, enabling you to seamlessly incorporate these units regardless of how much space you have available.
All of our Simply Super garage shelving units are 400mm deep, with 4 adjustable shelf levels in 33mm increments. Entirely bolt-free, these smooth zinc-finished units effortlessly slot together to provide ample shelving capability for weights of up to 170kg per shelf.
Effortless assembly comes as standard with our Simply Super shelving range.
To construct, simply stand the frame on its end with the lugs pointing up, attaching the plastic caps to the feet of the frame. Take two standard beams with the groove on top and seamlessly slot them into the frame.
From there, add the second frame and fix 2 beams at the top, fixing the remaining 2 beams between the top and bottom. The bottom shelf should be no further than 700mm from the floor, leaving a maximum of 500mm between the shelves.
Secure the beams with the clips provided, then fit the shelf panels and top caps accordingly. Overall, this assembly process should take no longer than 4 minutes – it’s as easy as that.
Starter bays and add-on bays are available to help cut down the cost of extending your shelving. A starter bay includes 2 uprights and is required for all shelving runs, while an add-on bay includes only 1 upright and must be attached to a starter bay*.
- Fully adjustable shelves in 33mm increments
- Entirely bolt-free assembly
- Smooth zinc finish is attractive and easy to clean
- Starter and add-on bays available
- Weight limit per shelf level 170kg
- Compatible with the range of Supershelf accessories
*Please add 110mm for the overall width of the starter bay and 10mm for the overall width of each add-on bay.
Streamline your storage systems today
Whatever you need from your garage shelving units, our flexible range means every customer can enjoy a bespoke, high-quality solution.
Give Action Storage a call on 01908 525700 to streamline your garage, workshop or stockroom to perfection and make every inch of space count.
Already found the storage system for you? Order online now for free UK delivery with no hidden extras. Your garage shelving solution is just a few clicks away.
Showing all 2 results