Mistral Office Shelving
Our Mistral office shelving bays have been carefully designed to effortlessly blend aesthetics and practicality. The result? A high-quality office shelving system at a competitive price.Here at Action Storage, we pride ourselves on having a storage solution for every requirement. That’s why this range of Mistral office shelving bays boasts an array of specification and design options, ensuring you find the right shelving for your unique needs.
To find out more about which office shelving bay is right for you, call us on 01908 525700 and a member of our experienced team will be happy to help. Alternatively, send us an email anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As functional as they are high-quality, our Mistral office shelving bays are suitable for a variety of environments, including:
- Offices – Enabling seamless organisation for any filing system, the Mistral shelving bays provide the perfect shelving solution for any office environment. Open-back units boast maximum practicality – enabling use from both sides, and assisting a fast-paced collaborative workforce in creating a more efficient office environment
- Education – Whether it’s textbooks, stationery or essential filing, there’s always a need for extra shelf space in the classroom! Seamlessly organise work and resources by class, year or keystage, opting for a clad-back unit that effortlessly fits against a back wall to remain space-efficient. What’s more, each unit is treated with ACTIVECOAT anti-bacterial powder coating, preventing the spread of infections and diseases all too common in school environments
The Mistral office shelving bays each boast a height of 1830mm and a width of 1000mm, with a choice of open-back or clad-back design – meaning there’s a solution to suit all types of environment.
Choose between 5, 6 or 7 shelf level options and depth options of 350mm or 450mm, depending on the extent of your shelving requirements – with starter and add-on bay options available for each. Other specifications are available on request – just get in touch for further details.
Additionally, each unit boasts a bright white powder coated finish (RAL 9016), meaning these units can blend in seamlessly with your space whatever its existing design.
Installation and assembly
With no need for any nuts, bolts or special tools, assembly couldn’t be easier. Simply slot the unit together following the instructions provided.
Alternatively, you can also take advantage of our hassle-free installation service. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver on time-sensitive projects every time – but the benefits don’t stop there. Other advantages of our bespoke surveys include:
- Delivery at a time and date convenient to you
- A guarantee that your delivery won’t arrive before our installation team
- Our installation team will offload the delivery for you
- Secured goods with transport wrapping removed from the site
- CSCS certified and DBS checked installation staff
All of our Mistral units are treated with ACTIVECOAT antibacterial powder coating for the most stringent hygienic environments.
ACTIVECOAT is a hard-wearing, patented powder coating containing elemental silver that’s ionically bonded into a biocompatible ceramic material known as zeolite. This impedes the growth of potentially harmful bacteria, fungi, mould and algae, and more – reducing the risk of cross-contamination from surface to surface. This innovative coating makes these shelving systems ideal for spaces where stringent hygiene standards are required, or suited to preventing the spread of common diseases in an office or educational environment.
Whatever your storage needs, we have a solution for you. Give us a call on 01908 525700 to discuss your needs with a member of our expert team.
Found the unit for you? Order now for free mainland delivery across the UK.
Showing all 2 results