EkoFit Hygienic Shelving
Our EkoFit range of high-density, hygienic shelving provides the perfect shelving solution for damp and corrosive environments. Boasting anodised aluminium frames and easy-to-clean, adjustable plastic shelf slats, this heavy duty shelving is ideal for a vast array of areas – including any hygienically sensitive space, including dry stores, walk-in cold rooms, chillers and freezers.
Available in a choice of 5 popular widths and 2 depths, you can rest assured that Action Storage has a heavy duty hygienic shelving solution fit for your needs, whatever they may be.
Want to find out more about our EkoFit hygienic shelving? Simply give us a call on 01908 525700 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org – a member of our friendly and knowledgeable team of experts will always be happy to help.
These popular units are currently used by supermarkets, professional kitchens, restaurants, butchers, poultry shops, delis, delicatessens, cheese factories, pasta makers and pâtisseries to name just a few! Demonstrating absolute versatility, EkoFit hygienic shelving is suitable for:
- Catering & food processing – FDA certified for direct contact with food, these heavy duty hygienic shelving solutions provide the ideal shelving system for the catering and food processing industries. Whether it’s for use in the dry store or the freezer, these easy-to-assemble units can be effortlessly removed for cleaning, ensuring the utmost cleanliness every time
- Healthcare – With a load-bearing structure manufactured with high-strength aluminum 20 micron anodised raw materials, these heavy duty units are capable of withstanding the substantial loads associated with healthcare products, making them suitable for hospital laboratories and storerooms. And with highly hygienic components being resistant to acids and bacteria verified by the NSF, NF, Tuv Nord GS and HACCP, you can ensure the safety of hospital employees and patients alike
Each unit boasts a height of 1700mm, offering 4 sturdy shelves made from plastic components moulded to ensure high levels of resistance to basic acids and bacteria. Choose between width options of 625mm, 925mm, 1225mm, 1525m and 1820mm and depth options of 375mm and 450mm, enabling you to find a unit that meets the exact requirements of your space.
If you invest in starter bays now and end up needing additional shelving space further down the line, we’ve got you covered – add-on bays that effortlessly join onto the existing frame are available for each unit.
Assembly & installation
Each heavy duty unit is easy to assemble, with a simple aluminium frame and shelf supports that are self-supporting – meaning nothing needs to be secured to any walls or floors. All nuts and bolts are manufactured from stainless steel, and are hidden within the structure to contribute to a refined steel aesthetic.
Here at Action Storage, we pride ourselves on offering first-class customer service from start to finish on every product we take on. That’s why we offer a hassle-free installation service, boasting:
- A delivery time and date convenient for you
- A guarantee that your delivery won’t arrive before our installation team (unless requested)
- Secured goods delivered in protective transportation wrapping, removed from the site following offload
- A fully CSCS certified and DBS checked installation team
This range of heavy duty shelving systems has been accredited by:
- NSF (The Public Health and Safety Organization)
- Tuv Nord GS
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point)
- Height: 1700mm
- 2 depths: 375 or 450mm
- 5 lengths: 625, 925, 1225, 1525 or 1825mm
- Load capacities certified by GS: 110 to 250 kg per shelf
Buy your EkoFit hygienic shelving online today or contact the team to discuss the specifics of your order, and enjoy free mainland delivery across the UK.
If you’d like to find out more about these heavy duty shelving units, why not get in touch with one of our storage experts? You can reach us by calling 01908 525700 or dropping us on email at email@example.com.
Showing all 1 result
EkoFit Hygienic Shelving £153.00 – £317.00