At Action Storage, we’re proud to stock a comprehensive range of shelving systems and racking to provide you and your business with the best storage solution, whatever your requirements.
Whether you’re looking for robust and adaptable retail stockroom shelving, sleek and contemporary office shelving units or heavy-duty, industrial warehouse shelves, we offer a whole host of great-value options – all with a 2-year warranty included for your peace of mind.
Don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01908 525700 to find out more about all things shelving at Action Storage. You’ll be put through to a friendly, knowledgeable member of our team who will be happy to discuss any queries you may have.
We can deliver across the UK and overseas, offering fast and reliable shipping that could see your order delivered as soon as the very next day – please contact us for a quote if you’re outside of our free delivery area.
Our range of shelving is suitable for a diverse range of sectors, including:
- Retail: Stockroom storage has never been easier with our variety of shelving systems. From Supershelf shelving bays – which are ideally suited to larger retail units – to small parts shelving used to organise smaller items and loose components, we provide a broad range of shelving solutions to suit your organisation’s specific requirements
- Education: Whether you’re looking for multi-purpose shelving bays to store boxes of files and documents or hygienic shelving for the school canteen, there are plenty of options available to suit a variety of educational needs
- Healthcare: We supply a variety of versatile shelving units designed to house documents and files that can be easily accessed – making them ideal for healthcare organisations needing to store important documents but have immediate access to these whenever they’re needed. Alternatively, our range of hygienic shelving units make for the perfect storage solution for medication and chemicals, fit for all types of laboratories and pharmacy stockrooms
- Catering: Our hygienic shelving units are also designed to suit all manner of sensitive areas such as chillers and freezers. What’s more, some of our shelving units can be easily removed for cleaning as well as being dishwasher safe – making these shelves an ideal option for when direct contact with food is unavoidable
- Hospitality: From storing towels and other equipment at a leisure centre to keeping guests’ outerwear and staff members’ uniforms safe and out of reach, we stock a range of units designed to provide your establishment with a safe and sturdy shelving solution
Our shelving solutions are available in a variety of different sizes and are easy to install, ensuring your space is given the utmost storage potential with little to no fuss or long-term disruption.
In particular, our Supershelf product range provides endless versatility and is the ideal shelving solution for stockrooms, garment hanging, archive storage, boxed components, tyre racking, and more. Stored in a centrally located warehouse that ensures prompt delivery and customer satisfaction across the UK, our Supershelf systems are built to last and come with a 2-year warranty for your peace of mind. The warranty covers the workmanship of the shelving, alongside any damage that wasn’t caused by improper use – contact us to find out more.
What’s more, we also stock shelving systems from other leading companies such as Technic, Eclipse, EkoFit and Mistral – meaning we have an adaptable and varied collection to choose from when embarking on even the most challenging shelving projects, from hygiene-sensitive areas to office shelving systems.
All of our shelving units are available in varying widths, depths and shelf level options, meaning you’ll be able to find the ideal shelving solution for whatever kind of environment you’re working with.
Better still, within our range, you’ll find that our shelving systems come with starter and add-on shelving bays, meaning you can customise each unit as and when required. A starter bay has 2 upright sections, whereas an add-on bay has only 1 and is designed to be attached to the upright of the previous section. It’s crucial to know the difference when ordering to ensure you have the correct number of starter bays necessary for your individual requirements.
The amount of weight each unit is capable of holding can also be altered to suit your individual needs – meaning, in short, there’s a customisation option for each and every requirement.
Please note: remember to add 110mm for the overall width of the starter bay and 10mm for the overall width of each add-on shelving bay.
For more information on the options available to you, or to discuss your unique needs, give us a call on 01908 525700 to speak to a member of our friendly team.
At Action Storage, we’re pleased to provide a diverse range of high-quality shelving units at competitive prices. On top of that, our team of expert designers will help you to create a detailed CAD layout – no matter how many redesigns it takes to get it just right.
Once the layout has been finalised, you’ll be in the experienced hands of our installation team. Providing everything from offloading the delivery to securing your new units – including installing wall fixings where appropriate – we’re proud to provide exceptional service no matter how time-sensitive the project.
Not only do our shelving design and installation team save you from the hassle of installing your own units, but, with over 3 decades in the industry, you can rest assured your new shelving systems are being built by experts, and with longevity in mind.
To ensure your mobile shelving systems remain fully functional, we strongly recommend you have them inspected every 6 months for any signs of deterioration. You can find out more about our mobile shelving design and installation service right here.
If you’re interested in our shelving design and installation services or simply want to get some advice on which shelving solution best suits your requirements, give us a call on 01908 525700 to speak to one of our expert advisors or visit our dedicated site for bespoke, large-scale shelving projects. And for any other storage-related queries, day or night, email firstname.lastname@example.org.