Wire Mesh Lockers
Our range of wire mesh lockers has been designed and manufactured to provide a practical storage solution for both personal items and equipment, all while guaranteeing total visual security.
Thanks to their strong, distinctive design, wire mesh lockers are perfect for storing personal items, workwear and sports equipment – making them ideal for school and gym changing rooms, as well as offices and the construction sector. Better yet, they also offer exceptional durability and stylish aesthetics, all at a competitive price – meaning you can enjoy a winning combination of quality and affordability.
For more information on how our wire mesh lockers can be used in your organisation, give us a call on 01908 525700 to speak to a friendly and knowledgeable member of the Action Storage team.
We offer fast, reliable shipping across the UK and overseas, which could see your order arrive as soon as the next day. What’s more, if you’re based in mainland UK, delivery will be absolutely free.
Wire mesh lockers are suitable for a variety of sectors, including:
- Education: Durable and colourful, these lockers provide a vibrant and secure storage solution for school gyms, sports facilities and classrooms everywhere
- Hospitality: From allowing your employees to store their personal items away securely during their shifts to temporarily housing gym members’ belongings during a workout, wire mesh lockers are a practical and safe storage choice
- Construction: With 2 different height options available, wire mesh lockers are a popular choice in the construction sector – providing a versatile storage solution for hard hats, workwear, boots and other equipment
Our wire mesh lockers provide a practical and eye-catching addition to a range of diverse environments, especially where staff spend a significant proportion of their time outdoors. Staff can easily change out of wet clothes and secure their uniform and equipment in one location – minimising mess in the process. Increased airflow due to the mesh structure also allows items to dry relatively quickly – while units with 5 or 6 compartments are an ideal solution for storing shoes and other smaller items that can become wet during the course of the day or on the way to work or school.
These wire storage lockers are made by weaving 2.5mm thick steel into a 25mm mesh and securing the mesh to an 8mm thick steel rod frame – making these units incredibly durable and secure. With the contents of each locker remaining visible, users can spot missing items quickly and easily – helping to prevent theft and improving overall security in any environment.
On top of the many practical benefits, our wire mesh lockers are also available in a range of different dimensions and colours, with a number of compartment options – giving you complete control over each product’s design. This way, you can create your own personalised mesh locker area that’s as eye-catching as it is practical and secure.
Available in 2 different heights, you’ll be able to construct a bespoke unit of lockers specific to your unique requirements. Better yet, with 5 different colour options available, you’ll be able to have your lockers designed to match an existing design theme or create a new, vibrant feature in lively educational environments.
- Available in zinc or powder-coated finish, choose from a range of colours: blue, green, red and yellow
- Choose from 1-6 compartments, depending on your specific needs and requirements
- Pick a wire mesh locker with 1 or 2 doors and you’ll find a coat hook inside – perfect for housing wet workwear that’s able to dry quickly due to the natural ventilation provided by the mesh structure
- Products come with hasp and staple locking as standard, although padlocks are available separately
- The 3-point locking system on each door
- 2 heights available: 1370mm half height and 1980mm full height
- Nests of half height lockers are also available on request
If you’re ready to find out more about our dynamic range of wire mesh lockers and decide whether they could be the solution to your storage needs, contact a member of our helpful team today on 01908 525700. Alternatively, you can submit an enquiry any time, day or night, by emailing email@example.com.
Showing all 2 results