eXtreme Plastic Lockers
Specially constructed from tough polyethylene, eXtreme lockers provide a robust, vandal-resistant and hygienic storage solution for both indoor and outdoor use.
Our range of hard-wearing plastic lockers come with a 7-year warranty, which makes them practical and effective locker choice for schools, businesses, leisure centres and more. Made from weather-resistant materials, eXtreme lockers are a practical storage solution for a variety of outdoor spaces and uses. From Beijing to Sydney, California to Iceland, thousands of people use these lockers every day to keep what they care about safe and secure.
To find out more about our range of eXtreme lockers and how you could integrate them into your facility, don’t hesitate to give a member of our helpful and knowledgeable team a call on 01908 525700.
Delivering throughout the UK and overseas, we offer fast and reliable shipping to all of our customers which, in some cases, could even see your order delivered as soon as the next day. And if you’re based in mainland UK, delivery will be absolutely free. With no hidden charges, see our free delivery map here.
Our range of eXtreme plastic lockers will complement a range of sectors, including:
- Education: Robust, vandal-proof and durable, these eXtreme plastic lockers will make a welcome addition to any school gym or sports facility
- Hospitality: From storing your hotel’s cleaning products to making sure your guests’ swimwear is securely stored away while they’re using the pool or gym, eXtreme plastic lockers are the obvious, practical storage choice
- Healthcare: Being specially constructed from the material polyethylene ensures that this range of lockers is hygienic – making these products ideal for healthcare organisations
- Food catering: The hygienic qualities of eXtreme plastic lockers make them a suitable choice for food catering businesses that are bound to strict health and safety regulations
- Retail: Built to last, these robust lockers work well in busy environments where organisation and security are paramount
Other key features
eXtreme plastic lockers are designed and manufactured by Action Storage, which is why we can assure you that they’re packed with plenty of practical and innovative features:
- Made from polyethylene, which is fully recyclable – making them simple and sustainable to dispose of when the time comes for you to update them
- Weather-resistant properties make this range perfect for outdoor storage when exposed to direct sunlight, wind and dirt. However, please note: eXtreme lockers are not designed to be waterproof. If water ingress would present a problem, it’s recommended that, when used outside, they’re situated under a canopy
- Our plastic lockers are designed for fuss-free installation and can be combined with a variety of practical, customisable accessories to suit your organisation’s individual needs
- A diverse range of dimensions and colours are available so that you can find the ideal storage solution for whatever space you’re working with
The doors on eXtreme lockers have a maximum opening angle of 90 degrees, meaning that adjacent lockers can be accessed easily and without obstruction. Additionally, in order for objects of varying sizes and weights to be able to fit within the lockers, we developed an extra-strong plastic hinge that’s capable of withstanding 240kg (529lbs) of force – as independently verified by the Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA).
Within our range of eXtreme plastic lockers, there are three heights available: 450mm, 600mm and 900mm (17.7in, 23.6in and 35.4in). The doors can be fitted with a variety of lock options, including key lock, swivel catch (suitable for use with a padlock, although padlocks are not supplied with purchase) and coin return. Other, more advanced lock options are available on request. Get in touch to find out more or, alternatively, explore the different types of lock we have on offer here.
Not only are our modular eXtreme plastic lockers practical, but, with so many different colours and sizes to choose from in this range, they can also be customised in a way that suits you and your unique facility.
These bold and vibrant lockers add an exciting splash of colour to any space – red, blue, green and yellow lockers are available as standard, along with a broad spectrum of colours also available to order on request.
Available in 3 heights, you’ll be able to stack these lockers in a design specific to your individual requirements. Due to the width of each locker measuring 320mm, regardless of their different colour and height variations, versatility is ensured – allowing you to store both shorter and taller objects just a locker away from one another.
Each unit has a profiled top and corresponding recessed base, allowing small individual lockers to be stacked and combined with a range of accessories – including sloping tops. The lockers can be securely fastened together with the corrosion-resistant nuts and bolts supplied and, like bricks in a wall, eXtreme lockers will grow and change to fit with the changing needs of your business – providing your facility with total flexibility when it comes to usage and customisable design.
What’s more, we’re so confident in the quality of our eXtreme plastic lockers that we offer a comprehensive 7-year warranty (separate to the 2 years given for the locks) to give you peace of mind that you’ve made the right choice for your organisation. This warranty includes the workmanship of the locker and anything deemed more severe than general wear and tear.
To find out more about our eXtreme plastic lockers themselves, or to understand how they could be used in your facility, give our friendly, no-fuss team a call today on 01908 525700.
At Action Storage, we know that lockers don’t have to be boring – that’s why we offer a wide range of accessories, including seats and stands specifically designed to hold up our eXtreme plastic lockers. These additional accessories will not only help you to achieve a vibrant and cheerful aesthetic, but, due to their weather-resistant features, they’re also exceptionally practical.
On top of all that, after over 30 years in the industry, we offer a free survey and design service for larger projects, and employ our own dedicated and trusted installation team to make your vision a reality. Find out more information about our locker design and installation services here.
To explore more of the options available to you or to arrange a free, no-obligation site survey, get in touch with the team today.
Showing all 4 results