At Action Storage, we have a huge range of premium quality lockers for sale, with products made from weatherproof, vandal-resistant plastic and heavy-duty industrial steel, as well as breathable wire mesh and scratch-proof laminate.
With so much choice, finding the precise lockers you need won’t be a problem. Thanks to the many practical properties of our lockers, on top of their high-quality construction and competitive prices, you’ll find the right lockers for schools, colleges and universities, office workplaces, gyms, hotels and even police and fire stations in the UK and beyond.
Call us on 01908 525700 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the enormous range of storage lockers we have for sale and speak to a member of our friendly, knowledgeable team – we’re always happy to help.
We deliver throughout the UK and overseas, offering fast, reliable shipping that could see your order delivered as soon as the very next day. And best of all, if you’re based in mainland UK, delivery will be absolutely free.
Book a free site survey for your locker project
We offer a free, no-obligation site survey for larger locker projects – meaning you can enjoy a totally bespoke service based on how our lockers can be best used to meet your unique requirements. As part of our hands-on approach, a member of the Action Storage team will visit your site in person so we can figure out exactly what you need in a full-service storage solution and deliver exactly that.
Better yet, our products can be tailored to suit you, meaning you can:
- Store personal effects in a compact, ergonomic locker
- House clothes, uniforms, workwear or PPE for each member of your staff in one of our large metal lockers
- Keep items protected in an outdoor setting with a secure, rust-free plastic locker
- Protect items in a hygienic environment with an antibacterial finish
Fit for a range of environments
Our lockers are suitable for a diverse range of workplace environments and public spaces, including:
- Education: Whether you’re using our eXreme Plastic Lockers to house students’ personal belongings or need specialist lockers to charge devices, our wide range of locker solutions are fit a variety of educational spaces, thanks to their smart aesthetic, efficient use of space and dynamic functionality which means they can be effortlessly incorporated into classrooms, corridors or shared areas
- Changing rooms: With ranges such as our SGL lockers boasting rust-proof and scratch-resistant properties for a range of damp and humid environments, our lockers will remain highly practical in commercial changing facilities found in gyms and swimming pools
- Retail: Our wide selection of personnel lockers provide the perfect storage solution for staff members looking to safely and securely store belongings during long shifts
- Construction: With a choice of two different heights available, our wire mesh lockers prove a popular choice for those in the construction industry looking for quick, easy and visible storage for hard hats, workwear, boots and other equipment
More information about Lockers
Our lockers can be fitted with a variety of different secure lock options, including cam/key lock, swivel catch (suitable for padlock), coin return, coin retain, combination lock and even RFID locks.
Not sure which lock option is right for you? Just pick up the phone and call us on 01908 525700 to chat through your options with one of our specialist advisors. They’ll talk you through the benefits of each option and help you figure out which system makes the most sense for your lockers and your overall storage needs.
From benches, stands and feet to numbers, labels and sloping tops, our state-of-the-art lockers can be combined with a suite of practical accessories. Whether you already know exactly what you want from our range or you’d like to discuss more bespoke accessories with an expert, you can get in touch today to explore your options.
With a vast number of height, width and depth options to choose from, our flexible range of lockers are sure to fit a range of environments regardless of space-related restrictions – with many options being customisable to suit your exact requirements.
Better yet, if you’re concerned about space or need some guidance on locker design, our experts will be happy to visit you on location for a custom site survey. From sizes and compartments to colours and fittings, we’ll take you through every step of the decision-making process – making sure your lockers are designed with your environment in mind.
With over 75 years of experience in the storage sector, our dedicated team of experts will make themselves available to handle the installation process at a time that suits you – but please note that, when it comes to school lockers, the summer holidays book up fast. With this in mind, make sure to book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
If you’re interested in our locker design and installation services or need advice on which locker solution best suits your requirements, give us a call on 01908 525700 to speak to one of our expert advisors or visit our dedicated site for bespoke, large-scale locker projects. And for any other storage-related queries, day or night, email email@example.com.